Friday, December 02, 2005

 

A Part Of Me

Whenever i see you around,
My heart starts pounding.
I don't understand my feelings,
This attraction won't go.
You have become a part of my life,
you have become a part of me.

There is no physical attraction,
just a mental chemistry.
We both seem to be on the same level,
but neither of us want to be.

We are more suited as friends,
although we may not want to be.
But a relationship can't blossom,
unless it's what we both want.

I want more than you realise,
but my feelings will stay hidden,
Until the time is right.
I will tell you how i feel,
but only when you are sure
of how you feel.

Just remember,
You have become a part of my life,
You have become a part of me.

(c)2005 caroline dunne



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?